Pages

Friday, April 19, 2019

Election 2020

Neil Gillespie
Neil J. Gillespie for President 2020

Neil J. Gillespie for President (FEC Statement of Organization)
Principal Campaign Committee ID C00627810

Candidate ID P60022993



Fanfare for the Common Man (Emerson, Lake & Palmer song) (Wikipedia)
Aaron Emerson Tribute (YouTube)


Franklin D. Roosevelt (Wikipedia) Great Depression (Wikipedia) World War II (Wikipedia)
A Look Inside Track 61, The Secret Train Platform Under The Waldorf-Astoria





Fanfare for the Common Man (Wikipedia)





Valentina Lisitsa (YouTube)    https://www.valentinalisitsa.com/   https://twitter.com/ValLisitsa

Dear fans, DEAR FRIENDS! 

I have a confession to make and a huge favor to ask all of you. I really REALLY need your help now.

But first, my confession.

Over the last year I have been leading a double life. There was me - a "celebrity" pianist hopping from a concert to a concert, all over the world; learning new pieces, meeting fans, recording, chirping about my happiness in upbeat interviews :-)

But there was another me: not a musician but a regular human being - a daughter, a mother, a wife. And this human being was watching helplessly how the country of my birth, of my childhood, of my first falling in love - this country was sliding ever faster into the abyss. Children die under bombs, old ladies die of starvation, people burned alive... read more    https://www.facebook.com/ValentinaLisitsa/   Valentina Lisitsa (this blog)


edwardsharpeandthemagneticzeros.com    Wikipedia    Facebook   ESMZ - All Wash Out


www.aloeblacc.com/     facebook.com/aloeblacc      Wake Me Up (EP) (Wikipedia)


J. Cole (Wikipedia)       www.dreamville.com/      Crooked Smile (Wikipedia)     lyrics


http://candaceroberts.com/     Candace Roberts -- Hello Ed Lee      Ed Lee (Wikipedia)
https://twitter.com/candacearoberts       San Francisco tech bus protests (Google bus)


A Country Boy Can Survive (Wikipedia)        Hank Williams, Jr. Official Website


          https://cranberries.com/                                                            Story behind Zombie
Dolores O'Riordan
Zombie (song), Wikipedia

"Zombie" is a protest song by Irish rock band The Cranberries, written about the 1993 IRA bombing in Warrington, and in memory of two young victims, Johnathan Ball and Tim Parry.[1] It was released in September 1994 as the lead single from their second studio album, No Need to Argue (1994). It preceded the release of No Need to Argue by two weeks. The song was written by the band's lead singer Dolores O'Riordan, and reached No. 1 on the charts in Australia, Belgium, France, Denmark and Germany... Bad Wolves released a cover version on January 19, 2018 as the third single from their debut album Disobey.[57][58] O'Riordan had been scheduled to record vocals with the heavy metal group at the time of her death. The cover was released without her vocals as a tribute. Bad Wolves slightly altered the lyrics, inserting a reference to drones and replacing "since 1916" with "in 2018".[58] Bad Wolves also added two extra stanzas to the end of the song which were not present in the original song... Wikipedia


Bad Wolves is an American heavy metal supergroup[6] formed in 2017. They are best known for their 2018 cover of The Cranberries' 1994 hit "Zombie". Wikipedia. Members: Tommy Vext, John Boecklin, Doc Coyle, Chris Cain, Kyle Konkiel


                        http://thrice.net/               
Black Honey (song), Wikipedia

"Black Honey" is a song by American rock band Thrice...The political track uses the imagery of a man swatting at a beehive in search of honey as a metaphor for the creation of the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant as a consequence of United States involvement in the Middle East, using the titular "black honey" as a euphemism for oil.[2][3] more


Black Honey (Acoustic)                                 https://www.facebook.com/officialthrice/
                               
"Black Honey"

I keep swinging my hand through a swarm of bees 'cause I...
I want honey on my table
I keep swinging my hand through a swarm of bees 'cause I...
I want honey on my table

But I never get it right
No I never get it right
I keep swinging my hand through a swarm of bees
I can't understand why they're stinging me
But I'll do what I want, I'll do what I please
I'll do it again till I got what I need

I'll rip and smash through the hornet's nest
Don't they understand I deserve the best
And I'll do what I want, I'll do what I please
I'll do it again till I got what I need

I tried to stick this pin through a butterfly 'cause I...
I like all the pretty colors
But it just fell apart so I flung it in the fire
To burn with all the others

Cause I never get it right
No, I never get it right

I keep swinging my hand through a swarm of bees
I can't understand why they're stinging me
But I'll do what I want, I'll do what I please
I'll do it again till I got what I need

   I'll rip and smash through the hornet's nest
Don't they understand I deserve the best
And I'll do what I want, I'll do what I please
I'll do it again till I got what I need

And this time I'll get it right
Yeah this time I'll get it right
It's gonna be this time I'll get it right
Oh God let it be this time I get it right

So I'm cutting that branch off the cherry tree
I'm singing this will be my victory then I...
I see them coming after me

And they're following me across the sea
And now they're stinging my friends and my family and I...
I don't know why this is happening

But I'll do what I want, I'll do what I please
I'll do it again till I got what I need

I keep swinging my hand through a swarm of bees 'cause I...
I want honey on my table. AZLyrics

Hoda Muthana (born October 28, 1994)[3] is an American-born woman who left to join ISIS in November 2014, using funds her parents had provided for her college tuition.[1][4] She left her home in Alabama, following the instructions of an online contact, and made her way to an area occupied by jihadists.[5] She surrendered in January 2019 to coalition forces fighting ISIS in Syria and is, as of February 2019, requesting to return to the United States.[1] President Donald Trump instructed Secretary of State Mike Pompeo to deny her re-entry. more


Neil Young background      Pegi Young Full Session      Neil Young NYT


Don't Be Denied YouTube - PBS.org      NeilYoung.com   YouTube   Archives


Neil Young - Ohio [Live At Massey Hall]   Crosby Stills Nash & Young VH1-Documentary


Neil Young Explains ‘The Needle and the Damage Done’               milk blood?


Paradox Official Trailer   Paradox Wikipedia   Paradox Roger Ebert Review     Peace Trail


Keystone Pipeline (Wikipedia)  Wounded Knee Massacre      Wounded Knee incident


standwithstandingrock.net/      www.standingrock.org/      New York Times     PBS Story


FT World  FT update: Army Grants Easement  FT update: Big Investors Press Banks


1989 - American Indian Activist Russell Means testifies at Senate Hearing


Banned in the U.S.A. (Wikipedia)  Donahue - 2 Live Crew, The Funk Shop   Luther Campbell


http://candaceroberts.com/         Candace Roberts -- Not My City Anymore (Official Video)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.